Friday

MUSIC: Toni Ebuka - All I've Got


Chukwuebuka Anthony Nduka popularly know as Toni Ebuka is a multi-talented fast rising Gospel Minister, Worship leader, Songwriter, composer and a native of Agauta local government Area of Anambra State, Nigeria.

He drops his first official single, Titled: "All I've Got"- a spirit filled song that will definitely bless you all. Toni Ebuka is a graduate of banking and finance from the Federal Polytechnic  Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State.

In His Toni Ebuka Words:

God has been my inspiration actually...
I got the inspiration to write this song when I was sitting alone just imagining how i would have been without God's love and grace.. For in him we live and move and have our being Acts 17:28.... He is everything to me.
Download, Enjoy And Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment